Derek van Heerden is a multi-award winning builder with 20 years’ experience in home building and structural integrity.
Derek is a Registered Builder (BRN: 101339) and has a Diploma of Building and Construction (CPC50210). Derek is an accredited Housesafe Pre-Purchase Building inspector (HS / 0374).
Derek carries out pre purchase building inspections to both residential property buyers and property vendors throughout Perth. His building reports are thorough, comprehensive, and easy to follow and include a summary, conclusion and photographs. Derek’s inspections and reports comply with the relevant Australian Standards, AS 4349.1. Reports are available within 24hrs of the inspection and he is available to discuss any concerns you may have. His inspection services are carried out Perth wide.
What Makes Comprehensive Property Inspections Different?
Comprehensive Property Inspections’ reports are easy to read, with color photos and is uploaded to the client and Real Estate Agent for their review. You can have peace of mind that Comprehensive Property Inspections uses the latest Home Inspection tools & software to ensure the highest level of Home Inspection Services.
Comprehensive Property Inspections (CPI) provides a unique and comprehensive customer service, comprising:
- No time limits on our inspections. We take as long as we need to in order to conduct the most professional and thorough inspection possible and to answer any questions you may have on the day.
- A detailed Australian Standards compliant report is provided to you within 24 hours of the inspection
- Our commitment to customer service does not end with the inspection. If you have queries about the inspection or the report then we are on hand after the inspection to answer your questions.
Derek maintains and improves his knowledge and qualifications by regular participation in industry courses, seminars and workshops.
- Diploma of Building and Construction (CPC50210)
- Accredited (Housesafe) Pre-Purchase building Inspector (HS/0374)
- Accredited (Housesafe) Mould & Asbestos Inspector (HS/M&ASB / 63)
- Accredited (Housesafe) Swimming Pool Safety Inspetor (HS/0374)
Staying up-to-date with industry changes and innovations allows CPI to stay ahead of our competitors. We maintain membership with the following institutions to better our services and to ensure we are always beyond baseline standards:
- Pre-Purchase Inspectors National registry (PPI)