What Makes Comprehensive Property Inspections Different?
Comprehensive Property Inspections reports are easy to read; computer generated with color photos and is uploaded to the client and Real Estate Agent for their review. You can have peace of mind that Comprehensive Property Inspections uses the latest Home Inspection tools & software to ensure the highest Level of Home Inspection Services
CPI provides a unique and comprehensive customer service, comprising:
- No time limits on our inspections. We take as long as we need to in order to conduct the most professional and thorough inspection possible and to answer any questions you may have on the day.
- A detailed Australian Standards compliant report is provided to you within 24 hours of the inspection
- Our commitment to customer service does not end with the inspection. If you have queries about the inspection or the report then we are on hand after the inspection to answer your questions.
Safety and reliability are important to us. CPI are fully licensed and insured for your protection and peace of mind and are currently holding:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Accreditation
- Public Liability Insurance
Derek maintains and improves his knowledge and qualifications by regular participation in industry courses, seminars and workshops.
- Diploma of Building and Construction (CPC50210)
- Accredited (Housesafe) Pre-Purchase building Inspector (HS/0374)
- Accredited (Housesafe) Mould & Asbestos Inspector (HS/M&ASB / 63)
- Accredited (Housesafe) Swimming Pool Safety Inspetor (HS/0374)
Staying up-to-date with industry changes and innovations allows CPI to stay ahead of our competitors. We maintain membership with the following institutions to better our services and to ensure we are always beyond baseline standards:
- Master Builders Association Western Australia
- Pre-Purchase Inspectors National registry (PPI)